The Shesa Cooperative Credit Union (SHESACCUL) is pleased to inform SHESACCUL members, the entire Shesan community and the general public that the SHESACCUL Board of Directors held its 2nd BOD meeting on Saturday 13 June 2020 in Yaounde.
The Focus of the BOD meeting was to take stock of the work covered since the 25th January 2020 constituent General Assembly and also chart a route map for the way forward.
In this light, the BOD noted with satisfaction:
- The harmonization of the 25th January 2020 By-laws, the Internal Rules and Regulations, and the Minutes of the constituent Assembly with the CamCCUL
- Standards and the subsequent validation of all 3 fundamental documents;
- The recruitment of 1 staff for the setting up of our registers;
- The citing of our HQ at a strategic corner of Carefour Obili in Yaoundé;
- Compilation and submission of our application for matriculation at the COOP/GIC, MINADER
- Designation of BOD committees: Executive Committee, Credit Committee and a Recruitment Jury.
On charting the way forward, the BOD adopted a responsibility matrix setting out activities, determining the responsible officials and defining time lines geared towards leveraging our accreditation with MINFI by December 2020.
- Recruitment of a General Manager;
- Refurbishing of the Head Quarters;
- Equipping the offices;
- Drawing up of the business plan and a prorata budget;
- Submitting and follow up of an application for accreditation with MINFI;
- Carrying out a membership enlargement and savings campaign.
With close to 115 members for a total capital subscription so far of more than 105 000 000 share capital of which over 55 000 000 FCFA paid up already, SHESACCUL is bent on breaking some records and setting the standards when it gets fully operational in the coming months.
SHESACCUL: Excellence at Your Service.
MBOH Patrice Lumumba