Following the Constituent General Assembly of SHESACCUL, which held in Yaoundé on the 25th of January 2020 at the Public Works School Amphi Theatre, the following resolutions were reached:
- The SHESA (Sacred Heart College Ex-Students Association) Cooperative Credit Union Coop BOD is founded and its bylaws adopted as modified during this Constituent General assembly;
- By a unanimous vote cast the founding members resolved that the initial (statutory) capital of the SHESA Cooperative Credit Union Coop BoD is fixed at 50 000 000 and that it shall vary as membership varies;
- The founding members unanimously decided that the nominal value of a share shall be 10 000 and that the minimum number of shares a member can be entitled to is 15 shares, the maximum being as per the laws and regulations in force;
- By a majority votes cast the founding members have decided that the SHESA cooperative Credit Union Coop BOD shall affiliate to CamCCUL
- The founding members of the SHESA Cooperative Credit Union Coop BOD unanimously designated CamCCUL as the external auditor of the union.
- The founding members unanimously decided that the number of members in the Board of Directors is 5 minimum and 12 maximum, with the starting number being 6 members as the sitting President General of SHESA is an ex officio member;
- The founding members also decided that the number of members in the Supervisory board shall be 3;
- The Constituent Assembly has mandated the elected BOD to form and declare the various sub-committees;
- The Constituent Assembly hereby mandates the elected BOD to recruit a competent management team, select a befitting premises for SHESACCUL headquarters in Yaoundé.
- After votes, the following persons are elected in the Board of Directors and in the Supervisory Board:
|IN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS|
IN THE SUPERVISORY BOARD